Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Shop Manager has rolled in to Gearhead Garage!



When Jason asked me to write a blog about myself I will admit, I was concerned! Over the course of the past 20 years I have written training manuals, fire and life safety procedures, short stories, screenplays, etc., but NEVER about myself! So in a nutshell, I come to Gearhead with experience in many fields Business Owner/Operator, Automotive Repair & Refinishing, Facilities Manager, Commercial Building Maintenance, Landscape Design & Construction, Graphic Design, and all around Handyman!


My name is Paul Poms and my arrival at Gearhead was apparently long overdue. Jason has been running around like an engine with his air cleaner cut off trying to serve the needs of all the customers that bring their vehicles to this amazing and unique shop. Please feel free to stop in and say "Hello", and get ready for many new changes including regular updates to the website and blog site! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Paul Poms

No comments:

Post a Comment